Nailing machine in the production process to provide you with a very time-saving production process, but there are many cases of operator injury due to the application of nailing machine. How to avoid accidents, it is necessary for everyone to carry out daily protection and maintenance of the nailing machine, after all, the equipment will be tired, and there will be a sick day. So, what kind of maintenance should we do for the nailing machine?
Tangshan Jiajie Packaging Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is here to introduce you.
It is often necessary to remove and smooth the components of the nailing machine:
1. Pay attention to the frequent cleaning and removal of the set head, because it is very easy to drop a part of the electroplating process chips when the plastic drawing machine is sent into the needle and gather in the punching needle, leading to common failures;
2. Maintain the smoothness of the bolt groove shaft, the upper and lower screw head rotation shaft and its lead screw;
3, the equipment on the head, punching needle smooth once a day;
4, the upper and lower baffle fixed fixed shaft and fixed head fixed shaft with oil smooth and clear anytime and anywhere;
Check and maintain the components of the nailing machine at least once a month:
1. Clean AC servo motor and heat filter and dust filter of servo motor controller at least once every month;
2. Disassemble the set head every month to carry out oil discharge and cleaning solution;
3, the driving force and its worm gear and transmission chain at least once a month to fill lubricating oil, to prevent damage to the components of the nailing machine;
4. Fill lubricating oil at least once a month to the worm gear of the upper and lower partition of the bolt groove shaft of the paper feeding conveyor belt;
Points to note for nail box mechanism:
1, clutch and brake pedal to avoid the penetration of oil and water, to prevent short circuit fault;
2. Pay attention to smooth lubricating oil for the inner and outer feeding spools and tenons, in order to prevent the nailing machine from working smoothly.
3. The electrical control box must be kept clean and cleared on time to prevent short circuit fault caused by excessive dust accumulation.